Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hello again...

Well, it's been a while since I posted. It's been a crazy summer and I haven't had a lot of time to update the blog.

Baby Andrew is almost here! I was hoping for a birthday baby, but it doesn't seem like he wants to cooperate. The day is still young, though I'm not holding out much hope. The doctor seems to think he'll be here sometime in the next few days. I'm getting a little (or a lot) skeptical. Despite my increase in walking and exercise, he doesn't seem to want to go anywhere. Regardless, he should be here by the end of next week! She's inducing me a week early so that I can have plenty of recovery/bonding time with Andrew before classes start back up. It's a little scary to think that I'm almost a mom. But, I have been so lucky with this pregnancy. It has been problem free and has flown by. For that, I am extremely thankful.

It's been an interesting summer in the Reynold's household. I've been in Knoxville for school and Phillip has been in Nashville working. He came home (except for weekends) the last week of June. It's so nice to have him back! I was forgetting what being married is like. It's nice to be able to spend some time together as a couple now that classes are over and baseball season is done. I know I'll miss this when the baby comes.

I've spent lots of free time with little Aimi (and her wonderful parents) this summer. She is absolutely perfect and precious. I have such a beautiful niece. Aimi and I get to spend all day together tomorrow while Akiko takes a day trip to Nashville and Brad is at work. I am so excited! I can only hope that Andrew is as easy/calm as she is.

Now I'm off to spend an hour or two with my new best friend (the treadmill) and then an afternoon of birthday celebrating with my sweet hubby!

1 comment:

Katie said...

yay, i've been waiting for more updates!!! glad to hear everything has been so easy for you! enjoy your last few days as a couple before you become a threesome!!!