Sunday, April 18, 2010

Change is in the Air

Time is flying by so fast these days! The wonderful summer weather is finally here. I'm so happy about it for now...although I'm sure I'll be singing a different tune in July when it's 80+ outside and I'm massive!!

I am happy to say that I have a new (and absolutely wonderful) sister-in-law! Brad and Akiko finally tied the knot last Monday (on his 24th birthday. What a wonderful present for him!). And my beautiful niece, Aimi, will be here in a little over a month. I can't wait to meet her!

Mom and Dad came up last weekend for my first baby shower and Brad's birthday celebration. It's always good to see them, although their visits are never long enough. The baby shower was so much fun, and little Andrew got lots of adorable goodies. I'm in awe at how cute and tiny baby things are, and also at how many things such a little person needs! Today, my Phi Mu big sister is throwing me another shower with all of my Phi Mu friends. I'm so so excited to see everyone!

Phillip and I are starting to get things ready to decorating Andrew's nursery. We're doing a UT theme--no surprise there. That was Phillip's one wish if the baby was a boy--so here we are! I'll post pictures of it when it's done...although who knows when that will be.

It's hard to believe that my junior year of college is almost over. Only 2 more weeks of classes and 3 finals left to go. I'm so excited this will be my last full load in my college career. Only 6 hours a semester (and 2 semesters) left to go! Summer plans are still up in the air for now. I guess we'd better figure that out soon!



The adorable diaper cake Debbie made. So cute!
Baby Andrew's cake

No comments: